Layout chaning when I test


Hi

Why my layout changes when I test it on browser?

For example, I put report bug on button corner on the screen but when I test it, it goes up a little not exactly where I placed it, or when I put container it shrinks.

see the difference here:




Faris Abdullah Almozini wrote:


Hi

Why my layout changes when I test it on browser?

For example, I put report bug on button corner on the screen but when I test it, it goes up a little not exactly where I placed it, or when I put container it shrinks.

see the difference here:




Hi Faris, try to give a margin-top for the container where you have your "report Bug", check the pic bellow:

Hi Faris,

Not sure how your layout is set up, but the issue seems to be related with the camera notch area. If you try to preview on diferent phones it will likely show you different behaviours.

Cheers,

Bruno


Carlos Lessa wrote:

Faris Abdullah Almozini wrote:


Hi

Why my layout changes when I test it on browser?

For example, I put report bug on button corner on the screen but when I test it, it goes up a little not exactly where I placed it, or when I put container it shrinks.

see the difference here:




Hi Faris, try to give a margin-top for the container where you have your "report Bug", check the pic bellow:

The problem is not only with this, it happens with most of my desgins, sometime it gos up or down


Bruno Freitas wrote:

Hi Faris,

Not sure how your layout is set up, but the issue seems to be related with the camera notch area. If you try to preview on diferent phones it will likely show you different behaviours.

Cheers,

Bruno


I tested it in all different phones, it shows the same exact layout problem

Faris Abdullah Almozini wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Faris Abdullah Almozini wrote:


Hi

Why my layout changes when I test it on browser?

For example, I put report bug on button corner on the screen but when I test it, it goes up a little not exactly where I placed it, or when I put container it shrinks.

see the difference here:




Hi Faris, try to give a margin-top for the container where you have your "report Bug", check the pic bellow:

The problem is not only with this, it happens with most of my desgins, sometime it gos up or down


This is a snowball problem, on the screen if you use a dynamic and if this is content is long what is bellow this content will be pushed down and will break your design, check if the containers in your design ha the proper width to accommodate dynamic date