Create a Dynamic list for Combo Box

I have a Combo Box to select a box size, which currently shows a static entity that has 3 records: Small, Medium and Large.  I have 3 site properties BoxSize_Small, BoxSize_Medium and BoxSize_Large. The values in these site properties are 20, 40 and 60 respectively.

The users would like the combobox to show the following 3 values: "Small - 20", "Medium - 40" and "Large - 60". The values in the site properties could at some point change and we don't want to modify hard coded values in the Combo Box

How do I combine the static entity with the property values and show those calculated values in the Combo Box?

Thanks for the help,

Paul

Hi Paul,

How often would this change?

There is different ways... maybe my point is not a smarter rs

I did attach a sample rective application.

I hope that help you.

Best Regards,

Leandro.

Leandro Correa wrote:

Looks like a very nice example, unfortunately, I am working with Version 11 Traditional Web.

These values probably won't change very frequently, but they could change.

Processing Upload...

Hi Paul Bainter,

As per my understanding, I tried to create a small sample app, hope this is what you are looking for...

Check this: Sample App Screen

PFA - includes .oml solution file (OS-11, Traditional Web Application)

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Solution

Hi Paul Bainter,

PFA

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Solution

How wonderful, this was exactly perfect and what I was looking for. I figured I had to use a list somehow, but couldn't get it to work. Thank you, thank you.

Sincerely,

Paul

Paul Bainter wrote:

How wonderful, this was exactly perfect and what I was looking for. I figured I had to use a list somehow, but couldn't get it to work. Thank you, thank you.

Sincerely,

Paul

Thank you Paul for the words of appreciation. I'm happy that the shared solution helped you :)

You are most welcome :)

Glad I could be of help!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Paul Bainter wrote:

Leandro Correa wrote:

Looks like a very nice example, unfortunately, I am working with Version 11 Traditional Web.

These values probably won't change very frequently, but they could change.

Hi Paulo,

You can copy the DataAction logic in the Reactive to the Preparation logic in the Tradicional Web.

Regards,

Leandro.