[CKEditor.Reactive] [CKEditor React] Cannot set property 'ckEditorUpdate' of undefined TypeError

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 7 May (3 weeks ago) by João Rafael Capucha
1 vote
Published on 7 May (3 weeks ago) by João Rafael Capucha

Hi all, 

I try to put the ckeditor on my reactive web application but the follow error message always popup.

Here is my CKEditor Property

Hi Parko,

You can do 2 thinks to solve it. First, you need to use the textarea instead of input text. The CKEditor doesn't work well with input. And put your CKeditor inside a IF associate to yours Get....IsDataFetched.

This will guarantee you only have you editor loaded after the data and DOM are available.

Best regards

Fabio

Hi Fabio, 

Thanks for your comment! To give more information, in above situation i have already used Textarea with the Editor. 

And furthermore, I would like to ask what do you mean by "put your CKeditor inside a IF associate to yours Get....IsDataFetched." ? 

Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards,

Parko

Parko Cham wrote:

Hi Fabio, 

Thanks for your comment! To give more information, in above situation i have already used Textarea with the Editor. 

And furthermore, I would like to ask what do you mean by "put your CKeditor inside a IF associate to yours Get....IsDataFetched." ? 

Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards,

Parko

Follow up:

The flow of problem occur. I have a "Screen1" with a CKEditor, and "Screen2" have a button with only destination to "Screen1". 

The CKEditor work fine whenever I go to "Screen1" for the first time. After go back to "Screen2" and click to "Screen1". The Above error occur.