Hi All,

I am implementing some lifetime API features, but unfortunately I encountered a problem.
When retrieving all (or single) environment(s), a response containing the environments hostname is received.
However, this is the name of the server (ie. ABCDE-DV4ABC.outsystemsenterprise.com), but i need to know the environment's url (ie. myenv-dev.outsystemsenterprise.com).
Does anyone know how to retrieve the environment's url?

Thanks in advance,
Rob.

Hi Rob,

This method should return a list of environment objects with each object containing these properties which include the environment hostname.

Have you used the same method?

Regards,

Nordin

The returned hostname should be the same one as configured in Service Center for your different environments.

Hi Nordin,

I am using the lifetimeapi/rest/v2/environments/ REST method to retrieve the environment information.
Only for 2 (OnPremise) environments I get the expected hostname, the other (all cloud) environments keep returning hostnames in 'ABCDE-DV4ABC'-format.

Rob.

Hi Rob,

I have never used the LifeTime API in combination with hybrid infrastructures like yours so I’m not sure.

What is set as Hostname in Service Center >> Environment Configuration for those two Cloud environments?

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

as you can see below, the hostname is a 'friendly name'.

Regards,

Rob.

Hi Rob,

I would have expected that specific hostname to be returned by the LifeTime API. 

If no one else has an idea about this, I would suggest you to open a support case with OutSystems and ask for some guidance.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Regards,

Nordin