doesn't support 'Reactive screen as destination on Human Activities'.

I have this error, i don´t know how to resolve, we need to use react implementation and use BPT, but according with this error, is not posible to use both. 

The environment you're logged into doesn't support 'Reactive screen as destination on Human Activities'. Upgrade the environment to publish the module.

Hi José,

That feature is added to the latest Platform Server 11.8.0. You will need to upgrade your server to that version in order to use Reactive screens as destinations on Human Activities.

See Release Notes:

“Now you can use Human Activity Destination property in Reactive Web Apps. Check the document Using Taskbox in Reactive Web Apps for the instructions. (RTAF-2304)”

This version is already released for Cloud and it is possible to request an upgrade for your Personal Environment.

If you’re having this issue on an On-Premises environment, OutSystems has postponed the release until May 4th.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:I don´t know how to download the new version, could you send me tha link please?, thank you

Hi José,

That feature is added to the latest Platform Server 11.8.0. You will need to upgrade your server to that version in order to use Reactive screens as destinations on Human Activities.

See Release Notes:

“Now you can use Human Activity Destination property in Reactive Web Apps. Check the document Using Taskbox in Reactive Web Apps for the instructions. (RTAF-2304)”

This version is already released for Cloud and it is possible to request an upgrade for your Personal Environment.

If you’re having this issue on an On-Premises environment, OutSystems has postponed the release until May 4th.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi José,

Do you want to upgrade your Personal Environment?

In that case you can manually schedule an upgrade with OutSystems.

Regards,

Nordin

Did you manage to upgrade your Personal Environment to latest version José?