Views
Comments
Solved
Export to excel with a switch
Question

Hi,

On a webscreen I have 3 buttons, each one executing an export to excel, and all work as expected.

To avoid creating a button for each export process, I created a combobox that calls an action. This action has a switch and each one for each condition the same flow associated with each button is executed. The problem is that, although through debugging I have already verified that the process is executed, it never ends.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

Carlos Messias

Solution

Hi,

I ended up finding a strength to resolve the situation:

- Each condition of the switch calls an empty webscreen. Each of these screens has a Preparation that performs the export process.

Carlos Messias

Carlos Messias wrote:

Hi,

On a webscreen I have 3 buttons, each one executing an export to excel, and all work as expected.

To avoid creating a button for each export process, I created a combobox that calls an action. This action has a switch and each one for each condition the same flow associated with each button is executed. The problem is that, although through debugging I have already verified that the process is executed, it never ends.

Can anyone help?

Thank you

Carlos Messias

Hi Carlos, Can you upload the oml? so we can check and help you faster

Sorry! 

The action is called though a "on Change" event?

The "on change" is an AJAX Submit , so the Download don't work 

But there is a work around: 

- Create one button to submit your action 

- create an action to run in the "on Change " event  that uses the "Widget_Click" to click in the button 

The button can be hidden with 

visibility: hidden;

Hope this help 

Graça

Solution

Hi,

I ended up finding a strength to resolve the situation:

- Each condition of the switch calls an empty webscreen. Each of these screens has a Preparation that performs the export process.

Carlos Messias

Thank you all