App animation is very slow

Hi

I have successfully downloaded my app to my phone throw Outsystem link, but the animation is slow when clicking from page to page, does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi Faris,

Going from one page to another, check the events OnDestroy of the screen you navigate from and the OnInitialize, OnReady, and OnRender events of the screen you navigate to for could that could cause performance problems, effecting the smooth navigation.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Faris,

Going from one page to another, check the events OnDestroy of the screen you navigate from and the OnInitialize, OnReady, and OnRender events of the screen you navigate to for could that could cause performance problems, effecting the smooth navigation.

Regards,

Daniel

I don't think I have any of these in my app, I tried searching for them, do you think this might be the problem?

Hi Faris,

What if you set the Default Transition property of your application to None. Also set any screen specific transition to none.

Then if you still have the slow performance, if so, that indicates it is not the transition causing it.

Regards,

Daniel