How to create charts?


Hi

So, I have an attribute which show yes or no only, I tried creating a chart for it but it does not show the data accuratly. I mean it just show full bars equally.

I also would like to know how to make a different color for each one and show the numbers of yes and no on each.




Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi

please check below demo example for details

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/2393/charts-demo


Hello Salman,

thanks for your reply I'm actually using mobile charts, I tried to import what you provided in my enviorment but didn't know what to do next

Faris Abdullah Almozini wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi

please check below demo example for details

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/2393/charts-demo


Hello Salman,

thanks for your reply I'm actually using mobile charts, I tried to import what you provided in my enviorment but didn't know what to do next

Hi Faris.


Please check the attached oml demo example how you need to create chart in mobile.

Let me know in case of any concern


Salman Ansari wrote:

Faris Abdullah Almozini wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi

please check below demo example for details

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/2393/charts-demo


Hello Salman,

thanks for your reply I'm actually using mobile charts, I tried to import what you provided in my enviorment but didn't know what to do next

Hi Faris.


Please check the attached oml demo example how you need to create chart in mobile.

Let me know in case of any concern



I downloaded the oml and did exactly the same steps:



But it keep showing like this with a 100 on both sides:





Hi Faris,

You should look at this training video in order to understand how to build Charts for Mobile Apps.

And here’s another useful How-To.

Regards,

Nordin

Faris Abdullah Almozini wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Faris Abdullah Almozini wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi

please check below demo example for details

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/2393/charts-demo


Hello Salman,

thanks for your reply I'm actually using mobile charts, I tried to import what you provided in my enviorment but didn't know what to do next

Hi Faris.


Please check the attached oml demo example how you need to create chart in mobile.

Let me know in case of any concern



I downloaded the oml and did exactly the same steps:



But it keep showing like this with a 100 on both sides:





I think this is because you have Y axis value for each as 100.


Please check the attached for Bar Chart.This is very basic example how we can create bar graph.
Hope this help

Salman Ansari wrote:

Please check the attached for Bar Chart.This is very basic example how we can create bar graph.
Hope this help

Hi

Sorry for the late response, I just check the OML and implemented it on my app. But it shows the the value number as only, for example if I put in A value "100" and in B value "150", it shows A as 100 and B as 150.

What I'm aiming for is, to count how many actual A's and B's in my data and compare it together instead of just showing any number I put in the value as static numbers.