Views
Comments
Solved
Slow perfomance issue

Hi

My I'm facing a slow performance on my app, does anyone know what might cause this?

Video here for more info

https://streamable.com/2o1j77

Solution

Hello Faris,

To be honest, that behavior can be caused by a lot of things.

As far as I can tell (without checking the code), it seems that you are using some kind of transition between screens, which can cause those effects.

Can you please verify what's the value in the Default Transition property of your application?

Make sure it is set to None and try again.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

mvp_badge
MVP

From this video? No.

Based on your previous posts related with this application, I'd say it is because you are reading data from a remote database.

If you need data, you should copy it to the device. Only synchronize in real-time what is changing (flights) not the full database. And set Max Records to make it faster.

But you can always go to the Service Center and in Monitoring check what is going on.

mvp_badge
MVP

Think of it as another app.

The address is similar:  [YourServerAddress].outsystemscloud.com/ServiceCenter

Solution

Hello Faris,

To be honest, that behavior can be caused by a lot of things.

As far as I can tell (without checking the code), it seems that you are using some kind of transition between screens, which can cause those effects.

Can you please verify what's the value in the Default Transition property of your application?

Make sure it is set to None and try again.

Let me know if it worked for you.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Faris.

The warnings below mean that you are using the Create/Get/Update/Delete of the table directly. For security reasons, it is advised that you create your own actions. For instance, checking if the user has permission before doing anything, logging what was changed afterward, etc.

In terms of performance, it isn't worse.

Hi Faris,

I'm glad you managed to do it.

About the warnings, it is exactly what Nuno described above. You should wrap those server entity actions in your own actions (typically, in a core module) instead of calling them directly in the client side.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas