Why we are using multple entry in one module..?Is there any functionality for multpl

Why we are using multple entry(UI Flow) under one module for web development ..?Is there any functionality for multiple entry..???How to use it..???

Hi Neema,

can you give us more details about your questions?

And what you mean whti multiple entry? Because you can do an orchestrator, which is a general page, like a menu page, and there you can choose several applications or several entry screens. Like a dashboard.

Cheers

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi Neema,

can you give us more details about your questions?

And what you mean whti multiple entry? Because you can do an orchestrator, which is a general page, like a menu page, and there you can choose several applications or several entry screens. Like a dashboard.

Cheers

Hi, What I meant is given below in the screenshot,I am new to outsystems web development,..

Multiple entry point work like where you can go on same page with many point.

Like you have login page then go to home page also you can redirect on home pagw on other points. Also you can use "RedirectToURL"

Entry points are also very useful if you have callback urls or fixed "entry points" (I know, what's in a name) for other applications to enter your application through a hardcoded url. The name of the entry point could forever remain the same, while behind it, the screen it links to could change name or even be replaced while the "consumers" will never know of this.

It also allows you indeed to create more user-friendly urls.

Okay, I think I understand. You can have multiple entry points, even in the same flow, you can create all you want. But only one of them can be considered, let us call it, the master entry point.

Check this information:
https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Traditional_Web/Web_Interfaces/Navigating_in_the_Application/Entry

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Navigation/UI_Flows

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Okay, I think I understand. You can have multiple entry points, even in the same flow, you can create all you want. But only one of them can be considered, let us call it, the master entry point.

Check this information:
https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Traditional_Web/Web_Interfaces/Navigating_in_the_Application/Entry

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Navigation/UI_Flows

Hi , I have gone through that topics already...My doubt is that how to connect all these separate UI flow like normal navigation or any different method we have..???

In every project, we have default entry page like Dashboard or Home page. In order to set that entry point, outsystem provide us the option so that we can easily set the entry point of our application.

You can have as many flows as you want, and only have one entry point which is the default. Or you may not have any. You can go from screen to screen, just for example by logic, giving you the example of using the Destination widget, and here you choose which screen you want to navigate. You can do this by URL, or even do Navigate. Search the documentation forum a little, you will find many things that will answer many questions, if you haven't already, do the training for traditional web. And so you can have your questions more organized, and all of us in the community help you with your doubts.

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

In every project, we have default entry page like Dashboard or Home page. In order to set that entry point, outsystem provide us the option so that we can easily set the entry point of our application.

You can have as many flows as you want, and only have one entry point which is the default. Or you may not have any. You can go from screen to screen, just for example by logic, giving you the example of using the Destination widget, and here you choose which screen you want to navigate. You can do this by URL, or even do Navigate. Search the documentation forum a little, you will find many things that will answer many questions, if you haven't already, do the training for traditional web. And so you can have your questions more organized, and all of us in the community help you with your doubts.

Thank you Miguel Verdasca…!! I got some idea...we are just dividing the flow into different entry s for understanding purpose..and also it help us to directly navigate to particular webpage...