Is there any forge component for chatbot on mobile apps?

Hi, When I search forge for chatbot components I find the Outsystems.AI Chatbot for reactive web. Does this component works  for mobile apps ?

Is there any sample with mobile app that uses chatbot?

Thank you,

Luis

You can try follow this document, maybe it can help you.

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

You can try follow this document, maybe it can help you.

Hi Miguel,

I have already seen that document, and the components (Outsystems.AI Chatbot Reactive) at forge. Since I am new at Outsystems, I really can’t figure out if reactive components also apply to mobile apps. All the documentation and forge components point to reactive apps, so I am not sure if it works on mobile apps.

Can you please comment, and specifically to the forge component Outsystems.AI Chatbot Reactive at forge 

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/7315/outsystems-ai-chatbot-reactive

Thank you,

Luis

Solution

Hi Luis,

The behavior in Reactive has a lot of similarities with Mobile. Numerous components that are made for Mobile work on Reactive and vice versa. You lose nothing in trying.

Solution

Hi Miguel,

I appreciate your answer but for development timing reasons I will post this subject at forge related with this component.

Thank you,

Luis

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Hi Luis,

The behavior in Reactive has a lot of similarities with Mobile. Numerous components that are made for Mobile work on Reactive and vice versa. You lose nothing in trying.

Hi Miguel,

I followed your advice and I can confirm that the Outsystems.AI Chatbot component also works for mobile apps.

Thank you,

Luis

Thanks you too Luis

Cheers,
Miguel