Restrict display of elements in a combobox

Hello,

Outsystems Server Studio 11

The application you are trying to create is on the traditional web.

I have a form that allows the creation of tasks and I have two attributes that are inserted in the combo box, are used in the database.

But I want to restrict or the type of user to appear in each combo box.

Example, in the combo box Answer the task I just want to appear or the name of users of type Team Manager.
Is there any way to restrict this?
Maybe with an if in preparation?

Hello Diana,

I couldn't exactly understand what you intend to do so let me give you a general answer on combo boxes.
You can create two static entities with their records set as data you want to appear on your respective combo boxes, set the source records of the form to an entity joining the two static entities.

Let me know if this works or explain your question better.

Mganda wrote:

Hello Diana,

I couldn't exactly understand what you intend to do so let me give you a general answer on combo boxes.
You can create two static entities with their records set as data you want to appear on your respective combo boxes, set the source records of the form to an entity joining the two static entities.

Let me know if this works or explain your question better.

I have a user entity that has the id of a user type static entity where it is defined if the user is Team Manager or Consultant.

In the form for creating a task I have these comboboxes displaying the names of users but I want you to display only the names of Team Manager users.

Can you understand?

Solution

Hello.

If you do a GetTeamManagers query that filters Team Managers and use it in Source Records List, the dropdown will only show Team Managers.

Solution