Mobile render of module in Reactive

How can I use a module that I created in reactive to show properly in mobile and web at the same time?  If I change one thing in the mobile view layout it will obviously change the look if I go to a web view of the same module.  Does a mobile module need to be created?

Hi Peter,

I'm having a hard time understanding what you want to achieve.

If you are using OutSystems UI templates, your module should be responsive - meaning that depending on the device you are using the content of the screen adapts itself to the device's dimension.

Can you share some screenshots of what you are seeing and what you were expecting?

Peter Goyal wrote:

How can I use a module that I created in reactive to show properly in mobile and web at the same time?  If I change one thing in the mobile view layout it will obviously change the look if I go to a web view of the same module.  Does a mobile module need to be created?

I don-t know if I understood your question, but you don't need create special screens to mobile. Reactive Web, it means that you have the possibility to develop only once, and what you develop adapts to any screen size. While on the Web, you would have to do this "magic" for yourself. With reactive you do not need.

Please, 

try to read this article about reactive applications, to know a bit more about this topic.

Reactive Web Applications - The Next Generation of Web Apps

Cheers,
Miguel