[Inquiries, Surveys And Appraisals] Discussion

[Inquiries, Surveys And Appraisals] Discussion

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 2009-09-29 by Ricardo Araújo
3 votes
Published on 2009-09-29 by Ricardo Araújo

Hi there,

I just installed a fresh solution of this ISA.

I was wondering if there is a newer version available for 4.2

Regards

Rui
Hi Rui.

There has been no updated release of ISA for 4.2 . However, if you end up updating the version you just downloaded, let us know, and we'll make sure you can publish it here. It might be useful for others!

Thanks.

Paulo Tavares
Hi.

I was just wondering about the progress on this component. I've downloaded the published version but there are still some issues. Does anyone have an idea if the eSpace is still undergoing some sort of maintenance?
Thnx!

Hello,

Did anyone here already implemented a dropdown type of question for ISA? Would you be able to share it? Any special recommendations?

Thanks!
Hi!

I was just trying this application and I was wondering where is the survey published? Where I can answer the survey I created?

Thank you!
Hi Janete,

I believe there are two types of surveys, anonymous and for registered users.

If you are an anonymous user, then whoever published the survey should provide you with the link. The link can be obtained from the publication info, in the published inquiries area.

If you are a registered user, then you may also see the survey to be answered in the homepage.

Let me know if this helped you at all,
Pedro
Hi!

As an admin I get the HTTP 404 error everytime I want to open the survey to answer. 

Thanks.
I'm sorry to hear that.

Can you show a little more detail about that error? Can you send us a snapshot of the error log in Service Center?

Thank you
Hi again!

I think the problem is the server name. By default is the localhost, and I am working on the outsys-srv. I've changed it in the site properties but all I get now is "
Invalid Permissions
You don't have permissions to view the required screen. Please contact the system administrator."

despite the fact I am an admin of the applicaion.

Thanks.

Hi Janete,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still finding errors in ISA. Did you get a way around it?
Have you found the cause of that permission error? Please check the screen permissions you are trying to access and Service Center error logs.

Did you fix it already? Would it be possible for you to share it with everyone else in the community?

Thank you very much!
Hi folks,

Has anyone recently used this component in 6.0 or 7.0?

I'm looking for a recent version, without any dependencies from Enterprise Manager.

Regards,
Pedro

Pedro Gonçalves wrote:
Hi Janete,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still finding errors in ISA. Did you get a way around it?
Have you found the cause of that permission error? Please check the screen permissions you are trying to access and Service Center error logs.

Did you fix it already? Would it be possible for you to share it with everyone else in the community?

Thank you very much!

Hello.

Is it possible to use this solution in the new Personal Environment / OutsystemsCloud or is it schedulled an upgrade to the newest version of Outsystems?

I tryed to install ISA but got into several errors that were solved by the Outystem Support Team until the point they gave up, saying:

"

We'd love to be able to help but right know it seems that you are struggling with the upgrade of this solution to the current OutSystems version. I'd recommend you to check our online community and post your questions about this specific component on the components discussion forum so someone from the team that built it could perhaps guide you through the process.

"

Any help or direction on how to install, publish and use this component would greatly appreciated.

Manuel Antunes