[OutSystems UI] Controls\DatePicker not backdating year

Forge Component
(82)
Published on 21 May (4 days ago) by OutSystems R&D
82 votes
Published on 21 May (4 days ago) by OutSystems R&D

Good day.

We are currently using control/datepicker in most of our project however we encountered a bug that does not allow us to backdate the year and month using this widget. When I press the back arrow highlighted in the photo attached, the year picker just gets dismiss and the user is returned to the main datepicker page. Can you share your ideas on what may have happened why this is happening? Please note that no settings were changed in the datepicker widget aside from setting the input id. Thank you in advance. Please see attached photo for reference.

I tired it and I am able to select back dates, can you please share property window of date picker. and check if you have anything on input on change event:

Thank you for your reply. Here is a screenshot of the properties of the datepicker. I did not set any value here as the same with other implementations. But this specific project does not work the same as the others.

Abdul quadir Saifee wrote:

I tired it and I am able to select back dates, can you please share property window of date picker. and check if you have anything on input on change event: