[File Systems] Error Win32Error

Please help me, I want to use FileSytem extension to read the text file from local and put into text view. 

"C:\Users\PhucDPH\Desktop\test.txt"

But it's returned "Win32Error: 3" which means "Could not find a part of the path."  How I can fix it or any way for reading a file from local?

Hope receive any help...

Thank you.

Kyle.

Hi Kyle,

How would you think OutSystems could access your local computer, while running either in the cloud or onpremise on a company network?

You will have to either share the file on a network drive or cloud location accessible by OutSystems.

Alternatively you code an application that allows to upload a file to OutSystems. There are plenty of components in the OutSystems Forge to do that.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Kyle,

How would you think OutSystems could access your local computer, while running either in the cloud or onpremise on a company network?

You will have to either share the file on a network drive or cloud location accessible by OutSystems.

Alternatively you code an application that allows to upload a file to OutSystems. There are plenty of components in the OutSystems Forge to do that.

Regards,

Daniel

Thank for your information.