Initial date won't set on date picker OSUI version 2.4.1

Native app OSUI 2.4.1 Date Picker Widget

Even when I set an initial date on the date picker, it defaults to current date. 

Also when SelectedInterval is set to True and a date range is selected. When enclosed in a container, on hide, the Date Picker dates are reset when shown again.

This is a problem I've only noticed when using OSUI 2.4.1. It works fine on 2.3.2.

Hi Janet,

Did you use the feedback button in Service Studio to report this behavior to OutSystems? 

You could also make the team responsible for OutSystemsUI aware of this behavior by creating a post in the Discussion section of the component on the Forge.

Furthermore, I noticed that version 2.4.2 was released two days ago. Could you verify if this behavior still exists with that version? Maybe they have fixed it already.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Janet,

Did you use the feedback button in Service Studio to report this behavior to OutSystems? 

You could also make the team responsible for OutSystemsUI aware of this behavior by creating a post in the Discussion section of the component on the Forge.

Furthermore, I noticed that version 2.4.2 was released two days ago. Could you verify if this behavior still exists with that version? Maybe they have fixed it already.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

I've just added to the discussion section of the component thanks :)