[Discovery] Error creating snapshot (5.0.7 - OS Paas - Oracle DB)

Forge Component
(104)
Published on 23 Aug by Davide Duarte
104 votes
Published on 23 Aug by Davide Duarte

Hello,

Just wanted to report error here where creating a snapshots results in an error. We've installed the latest version on the platform (5.0.7), which is an OS PaaS environment with Oracle DB. See attached screenshot for the details of the error.

Kind regards,

Evert

Solution

Hi,

Could you try to install the new version 5.0.8? It should solve the problem.

Let me know if it works!

Cheers,

Sérgio

Solution

Hello Sergio,

Installing new version we still had the error. Colleague of mine removed the application, installed it again and run the timer as described in this thread:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/60696/still-doesnt-work-with-oracle/

try to run the timer BootstrapFirstSnapshot  from module DiscoveryProbe

Now it work again, so probably running the times does the trick.

Kind regards,

Evert

Hi Evert, 

With the new version, it shouldn't be needed to remove and re-install the application as it runs automatically the timer "when published" to fix any existing duplicates. 

If you remove and install it from the scratch shouldn't bring the error back.

In your colleague's scenario, did he removed Discovery and installed again, and the problem generating a new snapshot was still there?

Regards, 

Sérgio

Hello Sergio,

Just installing the new version (so from 5.0.7 to 5.0.8) didn't worked. Before I could run the timer colleague already removed it and after install he ran the timer so don't know if it worked without running the timer. But think it's important is was named here so people can see the solution.

Kind regards,
Evert