Hi there 

please find attached my OML.

The issue I'm having here is when clicking a favourite button(star icon) it selects all of the buttons. 

I need it to be able to select one by one.

Any help on fixing this would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Hi Shaan,

You use GetFJLocations aggregate in list but use GetUserPreferences aggregate when show stars in list item. It is wrong because you see first element of GetUserPreferences in all items.
To fix it change your aggregate: 

And delete GetUserPreferences aggregate.

Daryna Kravets wrote:

Hi Shaan,

You use GetFJLocations aggregate in list but use GetUserPreferences aggregate when show stars in list item. It is wrong because you see first element of GetUserPreferences in all items.
To fix it change your aggregate: 

And delete GetUserPreferences aggregate.

Hi Daryna I've done this but deleting the GetUserPreferences aggregate has caused these errors.

Errors part 2

Errors part 3

How would I fix these errors?

Kind Regards

Shaan, 

After changing GetFJLocations aggregate you have UserPreferences' attributes in this aggregate. Use it in all places wherever you used GetUserPreferences aggregate. 

Daryna Kravets wrote:

Shaan, 

After changing GetFJLocations aggregate you have UserPreferences' attributes in this aggregate. Use it in all places wherever you used GetUserPreferences aggregate. 

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you expand please?

Shaan Rashid wrote:

Daryna Kravets wrote:

Shaan, 

Before:

After:

And do the same for all errors.

Daryna Kravets wrote:

Shaan Rashid wrote:

Daryna Kravets wrote:

Shaan, 

Before:

After:

And do the same for all errors.

Ok so I have done this however this is what happens now when I try to click( see attached gif file).

- When I click it changes colour for few seconds before going back to normal.

- I have to click next to the icon it won't do anything if I click directly on the icon.

What's causing the issues here?

I'm also sending over my updated OML file.

Kind Regards

1. You missed assigning FJLocation Identifier so your UserPreference doesn't have dependency to FJLocation table. And also you don't need to update FJLocation because it doesn't change.

2. About clicking next to the icon. Maybe your Link container is overly wide. Try to change it's width.

I've added this but the star still only changes colour when clicking for 1 or 2 seconds( see gif)

Sending updated OML again.

Kind Regards

Shaan Rashid wrote:

I've added this but the star still only changes colour when clicking for 1 or 2 seconds( see gif)

Kind Regards

Look at your assign: 

And look again to the previos screenshot.

Daryna Kravets wrote:

Shaan Rashid wrote:

Kind Regards

Look at your assign: 

And look again to the previos screenshot.

Thank you

Kind Regards