I can't change my Base Theme from the OutSystemsUI to PhoneTheme (ToDo app).

Hi everyone! I hope everyhing is fine with you all with everithing that is going on right now.

I'm doing the 5.4x-Style Sheets Exercise and in page 5 I have to select the module's default theme so then I can edit the style sheet, but what apperes in my screen is different from what's on the PDF. In the attached file you can see what my screen looks like. On the PDF, it shows that the Base Theme is "PhoneTheme" and in my screen it's the OutSystemsUI theme and I can´t change it because the PhoneTheme does not exist. Did I do something wrong? 

I appreciate the atention.

Stefan

Hi Stefan, 

Outsystems is growing and the course isn't keeping up with the changes. The theme names have been changed, but it doesn't affect your actions. You can still open style sheet up and do what you need.

Daryna Kravets wrote:

Hi Stefan, 

Outsystems is growing and the course isn't keeping up with the changes. The theme names have been changed, but it doesn't affect your actions. You can still open style sheet up and do what you need.

Thanks for the reply.

I did that but it´s not working. The ToDo title is still with two lines.

Stefan Barbalata wrote:

Daryna Kravets wrote:

Hi Stefan, 

Thanks for the reply.

Two lines are showing because they are in created by Theme Editor style sheet. 

Add code from the pdf to your theme's style sheet and publish your app. If you see shanges after that, all is OK.

Daryna Kravets wrote:

Stefan Barbalata wrote:

Daryna Kravets wrote:

Hi Stefan, 

Thanks for the reply.

Two lines are showing because they are in created by Theme Editor style sheet. 

Add code from the pdf to your theme's style sheet and publish your app. If you see shanges after that, all is OK.

What I meant was that I've tried to do that already but it doesn´t seem to work, I've also try to write it by hand witch I saw it was a problem for many others and it still does not work.

Now I understand you!

I tried to do the same and saw that ".header-title span" did not show.

So I changed the code:

.header-title {
width: 100%;
overflow: hidden;
display: block;
text-overflow: ellipsis;
white-space: nowrap;
}

And it's worked. Hope it helps!

I think I got it, it doesn't show the 3 dots but the rest of the title is now hidden. I think that was the point anyway... thanks for the tip!