Google Play store warnings while publishing app on play store

Hi All,

We are getting some warning from google while publishing app on play store

I have attached warning file please check for the same.

My question is that,

Can we resolve this warnings?

If yes then how to resolve this warning? and What is the best way ?

This is my first application whch is published on play store.

I know it just warningwe can go with this warnings but our business team have some worry points and they wants to resolve this warnings.

so please help me for the same 

Hi Swapnil,

According to your document ,google play has rejected your app.

May i know ,document stacktrace is provided by google or from developers.

Note:  When ever google rejects the app ,they give specific reason on registered mail.

According to your doc ,i think permission is main issue.

If you provide details which you have received on mail ,then definitely i can tell you ,why app gets rejected.  

Regards ,

Vivek Patel

Hi Vivek,

Thank you for your reply.

My application is approved by google and its LIVE now.

Just i want to confirm that while publishing application on play store it gives an only warning not an error with this warning we can upload our application on play store.

Our business team wants to solve this warnings for the next build so in future we did not face any issue beacuse of this warnings.

Thank you and waitng for your reply

Swapnil Shinde wrote:

Hi Vivek,

Thank you for your reply.

My application is approved by google and its LIVE now.

Just i want to confirm that while publishing application on play store it gives an only warning not an error with this warning we can upload our application on play store.

Our business team wants to solve this warnings for the next build so in future we did not face any issue beacuse of this warnings.

Thank you and waitng for your reply

Hi Swapnil ,

May i know what warning you are getting .

This depends a lot on the warnings. Of all the applications that I published on the Play Store, all had between 6 to 10 warnings, after analyzing each one, I realized that they were things that we can not do anything, has to do with the way OutSystems translates the code for AndroidJava. None of them gave me any problems. Especially because in the versions of the applications for the Apple Store, the same code was approved.

Cheers,
Miguel