Hello

All of a sudden, when I wanted to start working this morning, service studio does not open. The OutSystems box opens, the white progress bar moves to 100%, the box closes and .... nothing happens after that. 

I searched this forum and found some other posts. I followed the instructions on all of those posts. I uninstalled service studio. I installed vcredist_x86.exe that I found from another post. Then I reinstalled server studio. It did not work.

I then uninstalled service studio. Downloaded and reinstalled Visual Studio. Then I reinstalled Srevice Studio ... it still does not work!

It just does nothing. No error message, no warning, just nothing.

How do I fix this?

Thanks!

Hi Vonnelize,

Do you have the latest stable version of Service Studio installed?

Did you make sure it was not somehow still running in the background via Task Manager (assuming you're on Windows)? Did you try restarting your computer?

Regards,

Nordin

I restarted the computer two times and I downloaded the latest version of service studio before I installed it. 

I installed this file: DevelopmentEnvironment-11.7.4 (Build 17634) (1).exe

Solution

Hi Vonnelize,

Try installing the vcredist_x64 and after that reinstall Service Studio. 

Someone on the Forum mentioned that did the trick for him.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Hi Nordin, as mentioned in my first post, I already did that and it does not work.

Thanks

Vonnelize

Hi Vonnelize,

I'm sorry I thought you mentioned you had installed the vcredist_x86.exe which is the 32-bit version. I suggested to install vcredist_x64.exe which is the 64-bit version.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin, I owe you an apology. You were right, I installed the 32 bit version initially.

I have now installed the x64 version, and then reinstalled service studio, and finally, it works!

Thanks for helping. I appreciate!

That's ok Vonnelize :). I'm glad you've got it working!