Hi,

I am implementing the FlipContent widget in my application and I faced an issue with the display whenever I flip the card. I have attached a sample oml which replicated the issue i am facing. Upon flipping the card, the display of the list gets distorted. May i know if anyone else is facing this issue and how to fix it? 

Please see the issue in the web browser here. It occurs whenever i click on the accordion on the back of the card. It will automatically flip back to the front of the card (which is not suppose to happen, the accordion is suppose to open). When it is flipped to the front, the list get distorted when i start to scroll. And when i try to flip back again, the lists on both sides gets distorted.

I have inserted a screenshot if it cannot be seen in the web browser.

I also noticed that this display error occurred due to different reasons (I was not able to fully replicate the issue from my main app). For my main app, the display error occurs straight away after i start flipping the card back and forth. For this sample app, the display is working perfectly but gets distorted only after i click on the sort accordion. 

Any help is appreciated. Thank you. 

I have downloaded oml and run that, do you want to say when you sort your list and when come back to that list via flip sorting reset??

Hello Jolene.

This seems a bug, indeed.

Please, ensure your environment has the last version of OutSystems UI.
If it don't, update it, republish your appplication and test it again.

If it has or the problem persists, use the Give Us Feedback menu to provide feedback to OutSystems describing the problem. A screenshot and the OML will be sent so they can investigate the issue. 

This option is the best on possible BUGS, as this goes directly to the backlog of the team.

Cheers.

Solution

P.S. You can try to disable virtualization as well. Lists sometimes have problems with other widgets because of that.

(Image taken from here: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/47072/list-disable-virtualization-property/)

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Jolene.

This seems a bug, indeed.

Please, ensure your environment has the last version of OutSystems UI.
If it don't, update it, republish your appplication and test it again.

If it has or the problem persists, use the Give Us Feedback menu to provide feedback to OutSystems describing the problem. A screenshot and the OML will be sent so they can investigate the issue. 

This option is the best on possible BUGS, as this goes directly to the backlog of the team.

Cheers.

you are right Eduardo, I tried with Given OML and it is working fine for me. Sorting and selection of sort is kept intact.  My OS version is:

I would say that this is more of a problem with the version of the OutSystems UI than the version of the Service Studio...

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

I would say that this is more of a problem with the version of the OutSystems UI than the version of the Service Studio...

ohh I missed that :)

Yes it looks like a bug