[OutSystems UI] Problem with android[data-status-bar-height] selector

Forge Component
(91)
Published on 25 Aug by OutSystems R&D
91 votes
Published on 25 Aug by OutSystems R&D

Hello everyone, 

I am facing a problem after the OutSystems UI release Version 2.3.4 which has implemented: "The CSS for Android Devices when the Statusbar Overlay is enabled is identified following the .android[data-status-bar-height] selector"

The app now is overlapping the cellphone status bar.  When I inspect the code, the variable --status-bar-height, which was expected to insert a padding-top over the header, is with no value which causes the overlap.

Is anyone with the same problem?

Thanks to all.

Renata Campos wrote:

Hello everyone, 

I am facing a problem after the OutSystems UI release Version 2.3.4 which has implemented: "The CSS for Android Devices when the Statusbar Overlay is enabled is identified following the .android[data-status-bar-height] selector"

The app now is overlapping the cellphone status bar.  When I inspect the code, the variable --status-bar-height, which was expected to insert a padding-top over the header, is with no value which causes the overlap.

Thanks to all.

Hi, 

I haven't tried it, but maybe if you define a value to the --status-bar-height variable in your application's theme?

Vera Mendonça wrote:

Renata Campos wrote:

Hello everyone, 

Thanks to all.

Hi, 

I haven't tried it, but maybe if you define a value to the --status-bar-height variable in your application's theme?

Hi!

Yes, this is the workaround I have done to solve it. It works. 

But I was wondering if there is a better solution than a fixed value for all android cellphones.  

Thanks!