Remove the default "Series 1" Label in Charts

Hi Outsys Devs! 

I have this problem just a simple problem but it takes me a few hours figuring out what solution to solve this. So, what my problem is how can I remove this default "Series 1"? Please see the attached picture:

Your help will be so much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Roel,

can you share an oml, or show us with screenshots how you populate the datapoints and what advanced format , if any, you are using ?

Also, is this Tradional or Reactive or Mobile ?

Dorine

Dorine Boudry wrote:

Hi Roel,

can you share an oml, or show us with screenshots how you populate the datapoints and what advanced format , if any, you are using ?

Also, is this Tradional or Reactive or Mobile ?

Dorine

Hi Dorine,

So, heres what I did:

So, if the data is empty, I'll still append a data in the data points in order to display the weeks and the only advanced format that I've used is for the color.

Hi Roel,

i think adding those empty points with a series named "" could be your problem.  The easiest i found, and it might not be the only solution, but it works, is to add a datapoint for every series you have, for every label.  

So in your case, for every week, add 4 datapoints, one for each of your series "napkin folders" , "black li.....etc.

The value will be the value from your database if that series has a value that week, or 0 on the other weeks.

If this doens't make sense, see attached oml, i just hardcode some datapoints, so you'll still have to figure out how to rewrite your logic.  I think, if I remember correctly, that having all series on each label assures a correct ordering of the labels on the x axis.

hope this helps,

Dorine