Forge Component
(10)
Published on 9 Jan by OutSystems R&D
10 votes
Published on 9 Jan by OutSystems R&D

When submitting my app to the Apple store, I am getting the warnings that my app has references to UIWebView. I have used MABS 6.1 and have checked the iOS source code of all plugins for references to UIWebView. Only InAppBrowser plugin (I am using version 2.3.0) seems to have remaining references to UIWebView. The iOS source code on github definitely has those references, although there is some indication that these references are skipped at compile time??? Not sure how that works when the generated app is submitted to the store.

Could the current version 2.3.0 of InAppBrowser be the culprit of Apple flagging UIWebView references? 

Thanks, Denis.

I would also like clarification on if this does indeed remove UIWebView. Our app gets rejected from the apple store and we are going through all our plugins to see which uses UIWebView. This plugin was one of them

Kind regards

JJ

Solution

Hello Denis and Johann,

InAppBrowser Plugin is compliant when you are submitting your app to the App Store. So your problem should be related to another plugin.

I've submitted an application with this plugin last week. Just make sure you are using its latest version.

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Solution

Thank you for your reply Rui that does help us a lot

No problem Johann.

Did you manage to submit your application?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

All good with this plugin. The problem was with two other plugins.thanks!