Word Merge extension for Community Edition

Word Merge extension for Community Edition

Hi,

I tried to publish WordMerge_v4_1_0.osp but my Service Center return the following error message:

You are trying to Upload or Publish a Solution that was created in a Platform Server with a different License than Platform Server and its Intellectual Property is Protected.
You cannot Upload or Publish Solutions with Protected Intellectual Property that were created in Platform Servers with a License different than the Platform Server one.

I'm using community edition version 5.0.1, for community edition I couldn't use this?

Regards,

Miguel Pereira

See this post about Intellectual Property Protection (IPP).

Regards,
Matthias
Hi Miguel.

I see that you have been running into this issue, but thankfully it seems you have already sorted it out. Could you let me know if the solution you were trying to publish was downloaded in the Components page, or did you get it from somewhere else?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Paulo,

I was looking for a component to test the generation of word document filled with data from the database and tried to use the extension Word Merge, but then I noticed that eventually the Extension DocxMerge should serve perfectly for that and then I only do the submit this extension to 'http://www.outsystems.com/ipp 'but I'm still waiting for the extension to use.

Best Regards.

Miguel Pereira
Hi Miguel.

After you submit the solution to IPP, you should get a link by e-mail. You don't need to insert the destination activation code. Leave it blank, and make sure that your e-mail address is correct. Make sure that it didn't go to the Spam folder.

Let me know if this helps!

Best regards,

Paulo Tavares