Expression error Outsystems

Can someone please help me with this error? (Image attached)

Thank you!

it seems you copy pasted it from some where, try writing it yourself. 

Hello Joana.


Your quotes are strange. Maybe you pasted them from a word file?


Use the Shift+2 (Portuguese keyboard) and you will see the color changing and errors move away.

Solution

Joana Mendes wrote:

Can someone please help me with this error? (Image attached)

Thank you!

Hi Mendes,

Please Replace " from ” ( ” Georgian )


Solution

Abdul quadir Saifee wrote:

it seems you copy pasted it from some where, try writing it yourself. 

Thank you for your help! The problem is fixed :)

Salman Ansari wrote:

Joana Mendes wrote:

Can someone please help me with this error? (Image attached)

Thank you!

Hi Mendes,

Please Replace " from ” ( ” Georgian )



Thank you for the help! The problem its fixed :)

Nuno Reis wrote:

Hello Joana.


Your quotes are strange. Maybe you pasted them from a word file?


Use the Shift+2 (Portuguese keyboard) and you will see the color changing and errors move away.

Thank you for your help! The problem is fixed :)