No invigilator (Proctor) showed up for my associate developer certification
Question

Need Help.

Hello All, 

I have scheduled my Associate developer certification at 6:30 GMT , 11th of may but after waiting for half an hour , no invigilator (Proctor) showed up and I am not able to give the exam, whom to contact regarding this issue.

Thanks a lot.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hello.

You must contact Proctor if you can. If you don't get response from them, training@outsytems.com.

Good morning all, 

I can the same case, In my case my exam  I have scheduled my Reactive web developer certification at 1: 30 Eastern time but  after waiting for half an 6 hours , no invigilator (Proctor) showed up and I am not able to give the exam, whom to contact regarding this issue. I send my email  training@outsytems.com. and proprometric.

I have sent email to "training@outsystems.com" but i am getting error as invalid recipient and email is not getting delivered? Any thoughts

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Tejas.

I just confirmed the address is correct. What error are you getting?

Hello Nuno,

Thank you for the response. I have tried again and have sent an email to "training@outsystems.com" and this time the mail is delivered successfully. Also, i have received response. The proctor team will reschedule my exam in few days.

Thanks,

Tejas

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.