[Multiple File Upload] Muliple File Upload wont upload more than one file

Forge Component
(56)
Published on 2019-06-26 by Remco Dekkinga
56 votes
Published on 2019-06-26 by Remco Dekkinga

Greetings,

The app I want to build is to present power points presentations in pictures formats. I manage to upload the pictures with the Upload widget but one by one. When I tried the Multiple File Upload it just allow me to upload one picture and it deletes the previous picture as well. I am trying to figure out why is this happening. My level of knowlege in Outsystems is a beginner one, I have been using it for a couple weeks now. If somebody would help me with this I would be very thankful.

Very respectfully,

Y. Hichez

Hi

Y better to ask this from component support section in forge

Solution
Processing Upload...

Yomarie Hichez wrote:

Greetings,

The app I want to build is to present power points presentations in pictures formats. I manage to upload the pictures with the Upload widget but one by one. When I tried the Multiple File Upload it just allow me to upload one picture and it deletes the previous picture as well. I am trying to figure out why is this happening. My level of knowlege in Outsystems is a beginner one, I have been using it for a couple weeks now. If somebody would help me with this I would be very thankful.

Very respectfully,

Y. Hichez

Hi Yomarie, check if the property "Multiple" is set to true

In any case check this oml, its a demo in how to use the component, you can upload on your environment and check how its done.

Hope I could help you

Best Regards

Carlos Lessa


Solution

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Hi Yomarie, check if the property "Multiple" is set to true

In any case check this oml, its a demo in how to use the component, you can upload on your environment and check how its done.

Hope I could help you

Best Regards

Carlos Lessa



Thank you Carlos, very helpful.

The demo oml says "Processing Upload...". Is that normal?  I am very interested on learning form it. 

Yomarie Hichez wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Hi Yomarie, check if the property "Multiple" is set to true

In any case check this oml, its a demo in how to use the component, you can upload on your environment and check how its done.

Hope I could help you

Best Regards

Carlos Lessa



Thank you Carlos, very helpful.

The demo oml says "Processing Upload...". Is that normal?  I am very interested on learning form it. 

No that isnt normal, here is another one