Get SessionId's which session is expired.

Hi,

How can I get all SessionId's who's session is expired?

I wanted to delete all the records who's session is expired by SessionId. 

I am storing the sessionId in an Entity I created after User_login action. (For my functionality to execute some logic).

thanks....  

Rohan Hanumante wrote:

Hi,

I am storing the sessionId in an Entity I created after User_login action. (For my functionality to execute some logic).

thanks....  

Hi Rohan, recently I discovered this post with useful information about the session model

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/13643/understanding-the-outsystems-session-model/

related to your problem of deleting the session, Outsystems does this automatically

Do you need an extra mechanism to do that?

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Rohan Hanumante wrote:

Hi,

thanks....  

Hi Rohan, recently I discovered this post with useful information about the session model

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/13643/understanding-the-outsystems-session-model/

related to your problem of deleting the session, Outsystems does this automatically

Do you need an extra mechanism to do that?

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the information. Yes, Session cleanup is an automatic activity that itself performed by Outsystems.

But for some reason or to execute some other logic what I am doing is at the time of login or more precisely after the User_Login action in the flow i am storing sessionId and some other in formation in an Entity(i.e UserTrackerReset). 

My concern is that in this newly created entity the records will grows exponentially. Hence, i will schedule one timer that will delete all the records which session is not longer exist (by SessionId).

Thanks once again...