Assign value from autocomplete

Is there a way I can assign the value from autocomplete, without having the user to do it so?

I mean I need to implement it but I can't find a way to assign the autocomplete value and not having the Action Autocomplete_GetIndentifier returning nullidentifier. What I need is to assign the value without the user doing so, in other situation it may need the user to do it, that´s why I'm trying to do both ways.

Hi Macro,

Can you please explain where do you want implement. I mean any text input or direct in action

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Macro,

Can you please explain where do you want implement. I mean any text input or direct in action

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hi Rahul,

I have a screen the lists accounts type and the option to add user, If click on it I'll redirected to the Add user screen and the value of the autocomplete can not be empty. This validation to check if from autocomplete is always null when I assign value on preparation. 

The value is on the form input but not on the autocomplete, how can I assign it on the preparation, is there a way?

Solution

Hi Marco Silva,

As per your requirement, I created a sample app to demonstrate the implementation.

Check this: Input AutoComplete Sample App

- Click the Course column label Link (CourseInfoes Screen), you will be redirected to the edit Course form screen, where you will observe the AutoComplete Course input gets populated with a value (the logic is defined in the preparation action flow - Just assigned a value from the aggregate output result-set list to the local variable which is mapped to the the Course Input widget)

- Make sure, that you are mapping an identifier attribute value to the Input_AutoComplete_ShowList action as mentioned below.

PFA - includes the .oml file

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Solution