Hi all,

Listening to the community is of huge importance to us, and in the past months we've been working on your feedback.

Based on it, specifically about OutSystems UI documentation, we are now launching the first set of improved documentation articles. These are Traditional Web patterns, that you, through your feedback indicated as the least useful.

So, you now have improved documentation on:

All these articles have new how-tos with step by step instructions that, hopefully, can lead you to better results.
Also, we created brand new reference pages with more advanced use cases for each pattern.

Check them out and provide us with feedback by giving a thumbs up/down. It really matters for us.

You can also send us written feedback or propose changes by editing them via GitHub.

And yes, there are more to come.

Great news! Congratulations! 

Good to know that.

It will be very helpful

Thanks for your sharing!

A nice thing, good to know :)

Cool.

Move on the device seems to be missing in the reactive web app (: 


Regards,

Pankaj

Pankaj pant wrote:

Cool.

Move on the device seems to be missing in the reactive web app (: 


Regards,

Pankaj

You are right. All of these are Traditional Web patterns. We will release Mobile/Reactive documentation updates in the near future.


Hi all,

As we said, there was more to come.

This week we bring you articles with new how-tos with step by step instructions that, hopefully, can lead you to better results. We also created brand new reference pages with more advanced use cases for each pattern.

So, you now have improved documentation on:

Reactive Web and Mobile 

Traditional Web

Check them out and provide us with feedback by giving a thumbs up/down. It really matters for us.

You can also send us written feedback or propose changes by editing them via GitHub.

"See you" all next week!


Thanks for your sharing!

Thanks and great job ??

Making the documentation available for community to contribute via GitHub itself is a great move. And thanks for the updated Documentation.


Very good initiative !! great

Paulo Cardoso Ferreira wrote:

Hi all,

As we said, there was more to come.

This week we bring you articles with new how-tos with step by step instructions that, hopefully, can lead you to better results. We also created brand new reference pages with more advanced use cases for each pattern.

So, you now have improved documentation on:

Reactive Web and Mobile 

Traditional Web

Check them out and provide us with feedback by giving a thumbs up/down. It really matters for us.

You can also send us written feedback or propose changes by editing them via GitHub.

"See you" all next week!


Hi Paulo, thanks for this update.

When is it planned to do for the reactive and mobile calendars?

Cheers

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Paulo Cardoso Ferreira wrote:

Hi all,

As we said, there was more to come.

This week we bring you articles with new how-tos with step by step instructions that, hopefully, can lead you to better results. We also created brand new reference pages with more advanced use cases for each pattern.

So, you now have improved documentation on:

Reactive Web and Mobile 

Traditional Web

Check them out and provide us with feedback by giving a thumbs up/down. It really matters for us.

You can also send us written feedback or propose changes by editing them via GitHub.

"See you" all next week!


Hi Paulo, thanks for this update.

When is it planned to do for the reactive and mobile calendars?

Cheers

Hi Miguel,


I'm not sure if I completely understand your question, but we are releasing both Reactive/Mobile and Traditional Web in batches.

Our driver currently is not the type of app, but the documentation usefulness, that we get from user feedback.

So, we will keep delivering updated documentation both for Traditional Web and Mobile/Reactive in the next few weeks.

Does this answer your question?


This is useful! Thanks :)

Hi all,

This week we bring you articles with new how-tos with step by step instructions that, hopefully, will make your applications' screens pop. We also created brand new reference pages with more advanced use cases for each pattern.

So, you now have improved documentation on:

Reactive Web and Mobile 

Traditional Web

Check them out and provide us with feedback by giving a thumbs up/down. It really matters for us.

You can also send us written feedback or propose changes by editing them via GitHub.

"See you" all next week!

Paulo Cardoso Ferreira wrote:

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Paulo Cardoso Ferreira wrote:

Hi all,

As we said, there was more to come.

This week we bring you articles with new how-tos with step by step instructions that, hopefully, can lead you to better results. We also created brand new reference pages with more advanced use cases for each pattern.

So, you now have improved documentation on:

Reactive Web and Mobile 

Traditional Web

Check them out and provide us with feedback by giving a thumbs up/down. It really matters for us.

You can also send us written feedback or propose changes by editing them via GitHub.

"See you" all next week!


Hi Paulo, thanks for this update.

When is it planned to do for the reactive and mobile calendars?

Cheers

Hi Miguel,



I'm not sure if I completely understand your question, but we are releasing both Reactive/Mobile and Traditional Web in batches.

Our driver currently is not the type of app, but the documentation usefulness, that we get from user feedback.

So, we will keep delivering updated documentation both for Traditional Web and Mobile/Reactive in the next few weeks.

Does this answer your question?


Yes Paulo, you answered. Thank you very much for sharing.

Cheers,
Miguel

Very nice.. good to have those. 

Hi all,

Another week went by and another batch of OutSystems UI patterns is renewed and improved! This week we bring you articles with new how-tos with step by step instructions that will make your applications slide.

Putting the cards on the table, this week  we have improved documentation on:

Reactive Web and Mobile 

Traditional Web

Check them out and provide us with feedback by giving a thumbs up/down. It really matters for us.

You can also send us written feedback or propose changes by editing them via GitHub.

"See you" all next week!

More power :) Thanks Paulo for sharing it.

Great Job.

Thanks for the updates! Very useful :)

Awesome !!

Thanks for your sharing!

Nice. Thanks for all

One of the reasons I immediately fell in love with OutSystems was the excellent documentation and freely available training materials.  The documentation is clear and well written, and the training courses are top notch.  

Please thank your team for going the extra mile, and improving upon the already excellent documentation.


Thank you,

Mike

Michael,

you message is one of those messages that we don't expect to get but when we do just make us really proud and glad that we are making a difference.

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Hi all,


after a week of some rest for most of the team, we are back. This week we went full Traditional web (don't worry, reactive will be available shortly) and have more comprehensive how-tos on the following patterns:

We hope that they are helpful to you all.

We invite you to check them out and provide us with feedback by giving a thumbs up/down. It really matters for us.

You can also send us written feedback or propose changes by editing them via GitHub.

"See you" all next week!

Thanks Paulo. I will check and return you some feedback =)

Thanks Paulo for sharing.

Nice!

Thanks Paulo

Thanks for one more sharing Paulo!

Hi all,

another week, another step in the goal of having improved documentation for all the OutSystems UI patterns. This week you have the following articles with new, more comprehensive how-tos, and other minor corrections:


We hope these are useful to you all!

As usual, we invite you to check them out and provide us with feedback by giving a thumbs up/down. It really matters for us.

You can also send us written feedback or propose changes by editing them via GitHub.

"See you" all next week!


Thanks again Paulo for the rich documentation.

Paulo Cardoso Ferreira wrote:

Hi all,

another week, another step in the goal of having improved documentation for all the OutSystems UI patterns. This week you have the following articles with new, more comprehensive how-tos, and other minor corrections:


We hope these are useful to you all!

As usual, we invite you to check them out and provide us with feedback by giving a thumbs up/down. It really matters for us.

You can also send us written feedback or propose changes by editing them via GitHub.

"See you" all next week!


 Thanks Paulo, for sharing

 

Thanks Paulo


Thanks Paulo, really helpful!

Great Job.

Well done!