Hi,

I'm looking for help to make, first filter checkbox, and then the next filter is depending on checkbox selected. 

I'm confused in making relation database, Can I get the step how to make it? Thanks

Hi Ayu,

Can you be more specific? Do you have an use case? Do you have a OML that you can shares with us?

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi Aye,

Can you provide more detail,what you want achive.

Just like depend on one checkbox show hide other filter or depending on checkbox you want to filter data .

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hi Ayu,

try to explain first what's your business logic that you like implement. Try do it by steps:

And in which kind of application you're working? Mobile, Web or React?

Cheers,
Miguel

Ayu Andini wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for help to make, first filter checkbox, and then the next filter is depending on checkbox selected. 

I'm confused in making relation database, Can I get the step how to make it? Thanks

Hi,

Yes, you can use ajax to display other filters based on the first filter and use condition to get the desired data.

Ayu Andini wrote:

Hi,

This is React or Traditional web?

You can use the OnChange Destination of the Checkbox to refresh the aggregate  that holds the information and widgets on the screen and pass an identifier from the check to a filter on the aggregate

This way every time you check the checkbox the information on your screen will be filtered by the checkbox choices

Best regards

Carlos Lessa