I have selected built in validation to yes on button inside web-block. Whenever i click on it without filling mandatory fields, it shows required field error on respective fields and then navigating to new screen.

Why it is happening? it should not run the client action bind to that button where i am using event to notify to parent.

Environemnt: OS 11, web apllication

Hi Lovish,

In the screen action attached to the button you still need to check the form.Valid property and ensure that you are not navigating to a new screen when the form is not valid.

Machine Learning – OutSystems Engineering – Medium

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Lovish,

In the screen action attached to the button you still need to check the form.Valid property and ensure that you are not navigating to a new screen when the form is not valid.

Machine Learning – OutSystems Engineering – Medium

Regards,

Daniel

In OS10 when we are using built in validation property to yes it will not navigate to next page till all mandatory fields are filled. There is no need to check whether form is valid or not.

Hi Lovish,

please, check this document, I believe that you will like. And you can see this video too.

Cheers,
Miguel

Hi Lovish,

Can you share your oml or print screen with the button properties and button flow?

Did you try to debug?