How to add dynamic Columns in excel In outsystems 10

hi 

i want to add columns dynamically in excel

for ex.

i am having an excel sheet with 10 columns and i want to add 2 more blank columns after column number 2.

This i have to do in Outsystems 10.

In outsystems 11 there in advance excel where i got columninsert from which it is possible but in os10 there is no columninsert function.

can  anyone help me.

Hi Shivam,

Using the standard OutSystems Excel functionality you cannot do that. However, there's a fairly recent version of Advanced Excel for Platform 10, which can be found here.

shivam shrivastava wrote:

hi 

for ex.

i am having an excel sheet with 10 columns and i want to add 2 more blank columns after column number 2.

In outsystems 11 there in advance excel where i got columninsert from which it is possible but in os10 there is no columninsert function.

can  anyone help me.

You can use this component https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-versions/355   do this example 

Adão Pedro wrote:

shivam shrivastava wrote:

hi 

for ex.

can  anyone help me.

You can use this component https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-versions/355   do this example 

hi,

columninsert function is available for OS11 only not in OS10 thats and i am working in os10. So not able to use column insert function 

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Shivam,

Using the standard OutSystems Excel functionality you cannot do that. However, there's a fairly recent version of Advanced Excel for Platform 10, which can be found here.

hi Kilian ,

yes advance excel has column insert functionality but it is for OS11 version and i want to achieve it in OS10.

Thats the problem with me.

Hi Shivam,

Did you install the version I pointed you to? Doesn't it include that functionality? Because the "official" P10 version is very old, but the version I linked is only about half a year old.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Shivam,

Did you install the version I pointed you to? Doesn't it include that functionality? Because the "official" P10 version is very old, but the version I linked is only about half a year old.

hi,

Actually for OS10 stable version for Advance Excel is 1.2.8 which dont have that functionality.

Yes you are right it is recently added

Hi Shivam,

I am not talking about 1.2.8. I'm talking about the version that I linked to. Note that I am part of the Advanced Excel team. We weren't able to add the most recent OS10 version as "stable version" because of a bug in the Forge. So I added it to that post. If you follow that link, you will get a far more recent OS10 version. You really should try that one.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Shivam,

I am not talking about 1.2.8. I'm talking about the version that I linked to. Note that I am part of the Advanced Excel team. We weren't able to add the most recent OS10 version as "stable version" because of a bug in the Forge. So I added it to that post. If you follow that link, you will get a far more recent OS10 version. You really should try that one.

hi Kilian,

sure i will try that one and update here thanks for such a quick reply

Please do so, since it's a quite recent version, it should contain most OS11 functionality.