hello guys
i have entity in my project
Only one record is accepted
When another record is added, the record before it is deleted Has any of you experienced this problem?

Hi,

Are you sure its getting deleted, may be the aggregate is set to view max record of 1, I say this because if a new record is added you won't have the same ID.

Regards,

Solution

Hi Rashed,

Are you updating the record instead of creating the record. Can you please elaborate more and show the action where u r doing this?

Regards,

Amreen

Solution

Hello Rashed.

There are three options:

1) You have a filter that we can't see on that screenshot.

2) you set MaxRecords=1 and it only returns one row (it's like using TOP or LIMIT)

3) Is your Id set for AutoNumber? If you are assigning the value and using CreateOrUpdate, in fact it replaces the line by a new one.

Hi Rashed,

1) Debug the Save/submit action flow and check the entity record attribute value (specifically the Id attribute value - PK) which you are passing as a source record to CreateOrUpdate Entity action. If the Id attribute value is not a null value then the CreateOrUpdate Entity action will perform update to the same record existing in the Entity (DB Table).

2) Check the respective Entity Id attribute Is AutoNumber property value - Set the property value to Yes

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Thanks All