I want to upload multiple image and want to display these images with description.

I want to upload more than one image and then I want to display these images with the name and a small description, how to do it. Kindly help me with this.

Hello Malalai.

You can use Multiple File Upload to upload multiple files and refresh screen to see them as soon as they are available.

Regardingb the text, where are you planning to read it?

Nuno Reis wrote:

Hello Malalai.

You can use Multiple File Upload to upload multiple files and refresh screen to see them as soon as they are available.

Regardingb the text, where are you planning to read it?

Hello Nuno,

Thank you for your instant reply I am looking for a mobile application and reactive web it is now a traditional web I think. 

Hi Malalai,

For Reactive Web there is ReactFilePondUpload that allows multiple file uploads and there is this recently published component Reactive Multiple File Upload you could give a try.

There is not a multiple file upload component for Mobile that I am aware of. There is however this ImagePicker plugin that allows for multiple file selection and uploads on a Mobile device according to this post.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Malalai,

Adding to what Nordin mentioned...

Requirement Statement:

I want to upload more than one image and then I want to display these images with the name and a small description, how to do it. Kindly help me with this.

I created a sample mobile app, by which you can upload consecutive 5 images (can be customized) from the native phone gallery and showcase those Images in the mobile application screen along with the Image Name.

I'm not able to understand regarding the Image description which you mentioned in your requirement statement, is it that you want to add the image description on every image upload?? if it is so, sorry I tried but I don't know exactly how to achieve that...

Instead you can give an input widget against every uploaded images, by which you can feed the respective image description.

PFA - includes the .oml file

Used Forge Plugins

1) AndroidPermissionsPlugin

2) FilePlugin

3) ImagePicker

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam