how to hide the input field in Traditional Web API

Hi, 

How can we hide the input fields (for example; password field) as there is no password input type in traditional web API.

Thanks,

Anusha.

Hi Anusha,

There is a separate input for passwords in Traditional Web, which is the Input Password Widget. This input automatically masks its content (the typed-in password).

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Anusha,

You can hide an input conditionally by setting the display property to a condition that evaluates in True or False or you set it to False.

Alternatively if you have screens that are anonymous and do not require a login you can check the Anonymous role on the screen.

I fail to understand the second part of your question,  "there is no password input type in traditional web API" ? You mean OutSystems Traditional Web application?

Regards,

Daniel

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Anusha,

There is a separate input for passwords in Traditional Web, which is the Input Password Widget. This input automatically masks its content (the typed-in password).

Regards,

Nordin

Thanks Nordin, it's working.

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Anusha,

You can hide an input conditionally by setting the display property to a condition that evaluates in True or False or you set it to False.

Alternatively if you have screens that are anonymous and do not require a login you can check the Anonymous role on the screen.

I fail to understand the second part of your question,  "there is no password input type in traditional web API" ? You mean OutSystems Traditional Web application?

Regards,

Daniel

Yeah Daniel, I meant to be Outsystems traditional web application. 

Anusha Reddy wrote:

Thanks Nordin, it's working.

You're welcome Anusha! If you were satisfied with my answer, please click its 'Mark as a Solution' button.

Regards,

Nordin