I have installed IBM Watson app in my environment but when I am giving input in tone analyzer text box the message is coming as forbidden. so I created a IBM cloud account and gone through the steps for tone analyzer like copy the API Key and URL and I am able to see the output response using curl. what next I have to do to see the output? to make the IBM Watson demo work?

Nikita Satpute wrote:

I have installed IBM Watson app in my environment but when I am giving input in tone analyzer text box the message is coming as forbidden. so I created a IBM cloud account and gone through the steps for tone analyzer like copy the API Key and URL and I am able to see the output response using curl. what next I have to do to see the output? to make the IBM Watson demo work?

Hi Nikita,

Can you please elaborate more on this but i am sharing OutSystems article for IBM Watson,

https://www.outsystems.com/evaluation-guide/how-do-i-use-cognitive-services-to-create-ai-enabled-apps/

May this help you with integration.

Hi Nikita,

More information on how to authenticate to Watson Services can be found in the Tone Analyzer API docs

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin