Scroll to top of the page after typing on input - Mobile

Hi,

I'm developing a mobile application and I'm facing a weird behavior on inputs. If I have an input, textarea, dropdown, etc at the bottom of the page and I type something and then press the "OK" on the device keyboard, it's scrolling to the top of the page forcing the user to scroll down again to find the input where he was.

The behavior that I was expecting is when we click "OK" the focus would be around the input where we typed something. 

Any idea why this is happening?

Hi Andre,

Please post a PoC application demonstrating this problem (and only this problem) so that we can assist you better in solving your issue.

Vincent Koning wrote:

Hi Andre,

Please post a PoC application demonstrating this problem (and only this problem) so that we can assist you better in solving your issue.

Hi Vincent,

For you to test the PoC you would have to install the native app on your phone since this problem doesn't happen on the web emulator.

Did you understood the problem that I described?

Yes I understand your issue and why it's only happening on an actual mobile device. What kind of device are you testing on btw? I myself use an Android AVD for quick tests.

I forgot to mension. The app is only for ios. I'm using an iPhone 11 Pro and iPad 7th generation.