Environment doesn't support 'SAML Authentication for End-Users'.

Hi ,

I just installed outsystems on my Organization's system and downloaded my working application from cloud , but I am unable to publish it since it keeps showing the following Error

 "Unavailable Feature
The environment you're logged into doesn't support 'SAML Authentication for End-Users'. Upgrade the environment to publish the module." 
.  

Application publishes fine on my home system  , Service Studio versions are same on both machines

Hi Rahul,

Your issue could be related to the platform version you installed on your organization's system. The personal environment's version on the OutSystems cloud is likely a more recent version.

Can you share the version number of the platform server on your organization and on your personal environment?

Hi Jorge ,

I am relatively new to outsystems , can you tell me where to look for platform version 

Thank you.

Rahul Gupta wrote:

Hi Jorge ,

I am relatively new to outsystems , can you tell me where to look for platform version 

Thank you.

Hi Rahul,

Just go to Service Center(access: https://<your-environment-name>/ServiceCenter) and check the column on the right-side of any screen, the version will be displayed there (as you can see in red in the picture below):

 

Jorge Martins wrote:

Rahul Gupta wrote:

Hi Jorge ,

I am relatively new to outsystems , can you tell me where to look for platform version 

Thank you.

Hi Rahul,

Just go to Service Center(access: https://<your-environment-name>/ServiceCenter) and check the column on the right-side of any screen, the version will be displayed there (as you can see in red in the picture below):

 


Hi Jorge ,

Both platform versions are same  , as I am using  the same Account on both systems

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Rahul,

Check out the solution on this post

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/60829/unavailable-feature-environment-does-not-support-saml-authentication/

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel ,

It Says "This project cannot be installed because you already have a newer version running in your enviroment. "  when i try to install Outsytems UI or Outsystems UI Web . I am using traditional Web 


Thanks &Regards ,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

I also faced this problem when moving app from one environment to other and reason was that both the environments were running on different versions (as Jorge said). But your case looks different because you are using same environment on two different machines.

Are you facing this issue with all the applications in this environment or only in one app?

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Rahul,

I also faced this problem when moving app from one environment to other and reason was that both the environments were running on different versions (as Jorge said). But your case looks different because you are using same environment on two different machines.

Are you facing this issue with all the applications in this environment or only in one app?


Hi Nikhil ,

I created two apps , both of them have this issue on new System


Regards ,

Rahul

Hi Rahul,

If you are getting this ‘Unavailable Feature’ error inside a Traditional Web App, most times the problem is solved by installing the latest OutSystems UI Web (which you already have) and the latest OutSystems UI Web Screen Templates.

The post Daniël shared with you was about the same issue, only for a Reactive Web App. In that case, the error was gone after installing the latest OutSystems UI and the latest OutSystems UI Templates Reactive.

Also make sure you have the latest Service Studio installed.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Hi Rahul,

Both platform versions are same  , as I am using  the same Account on both systems

Sorry, I didn't understand properly what you initially wrote, my bad.

If I understood correctly, you installed the same exact version of Service Studio on your home computer and on your organization's computer, and you're connecting to the same cloud environment.

If this is the case, then it rules out any issue with installed versions of any system components on your platform server, it is either an issue with your computer, or eventually with network restrictions enforced on your work network (or work computer) that stop Service Studio from recognizing the capabilities of the environment.

My suggestion would be to open a support ticket with OutSystems.

Solution

Thanks Jorge, I missed that part too.

In that case Rahul, you should indeed follow Jorge’s suggestion and contact OutSystems.

Regards,

Nordin


Hi All ,

Thank you for the support . As Jorge suggested , it was a network restriction issue  and resolved itself when proper access rights were granted by Admin


Regards

Rahul