Unable to download APK or IPA from NativeAppBuilder url for native app

Hello Everyone ,

I am often seeing this many time and now curious to know why we are not getting download button enabled for our native app when we go to respected url from scanning QR like below image 

Image 1

and when we navigated to the app download page ie. image 2 we do not get download button enabled and also the latest version published date is null date i e 1900-01-01.

Image 2

Regards,

Nitesh Ahirwar

Hi Nitesh,

This can be because apps for both the platform is not generated yet. In your screenshot also it is showing default date as last updated date.

Please check in the Distribute tab of your application in service studio or in Native Platforms tab of your application is service center, there you will be able to see if your apps are generated yet or not.

Nitesh Ahirwar wrote:

Hello Everyone ,

I am often seeing this many time and now curious to know why we are not getting download button enabled for our native app when we go to respected url from scanning QR like below image 

Image 1

and when we navigated to the app download page ie. image 2 we do not get download button enabled and also the latest version published date is null date i e 1900-01-01.

Image 2

Regards,

Nitesh Ahirwar

Hi Nitesh ,

It seems you have not generated application from native build .

In above screenshot last update is 1900-01-01 00.00.00 , means you have never generated build of application.

Regards,

Vivek Patel 

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Nitesh,

This can be because apps for both the platform is not generated yet. In your screenshot also it is showing default date as last updated date.

Please check in the Distribute tab of your application in service studio or in Native Platforms tab of your application is service center, there you will be able to see if your apps are generated yet or not.

Hi Nikhill / Vivek ,

I have been generating app for both android and ios from last 2 years and last build was generated on 19th may for both platforms .

But i see a strange behaviour when i scan or copy link from Development studio --> Native Platforms --> copy click here to copy the installation link ,  this link contains app key as identifier which when copied and pasted to browser i got correct app information and button to download app 

but when i copy or scan link from app preview page as i shown in my post as image 1 it has "Name" as identifier and it fails to render correct information and provide download button.