Inserir imagem e dados na mesma tela que o formulário

Hello everyone,

I am practicing development with OutSystems and, after modeling the database, I created a Details screen and a List screen to save a name and link an image. However, I am only shown the function of changing the image after inserting a record in the database. How do I put the name and image on the same screen to be stored in the database simultaneously?

regards, thanks

Hi, friend.

Try to user this Upload instead the popup upload. 

When you select this image, the component holds the value, name and type to be recorded. 

On the save button, you can manipulate the value to save it. After the CreateOrUpdateProfile, insert the CreateProfilePicture, passing the Id created.

Take a look on these images.

Best regards

Hello Jeverson,

I'm not sure if I understood correctly, but your image change feature is inside an IF condition that ensures to show it only for existing users. 

ProfileForm.Record.Profile.Id <> NullIdentifier()

Check if this is the expected behavior.

Solution

Jeverson Ricardo wrote:

Hello,

Hello everyone,

I am practicing development with OutSystems and, after modeling the database, I created a Details screen and a List screen to save a name and link an image. However, I am only shown the function of changing the image after inserting a record in the database. How do I put the name and image on the same screen to be stored in the database simultaneously?

regards, thanks

Solution

Thanks Adam,

It worked perfectly, I saw the changes in the flow after adding the Upload function.

grateful and greetings!