Views
Comments
Solved
environment connection

i am using personal environment (P11). i am not able to connect environment. login Button is not responding nothing .

Solution

harish sharma wrote:

i am using personal environment (P11). i am not able to connect environment. login Button is not responding nothing .

Hi Harish, I think this is a bug, just happened to me, Just click on "I have an enterprise account" and after click log in button again and will work

Best Regards,

Carlos Lessa

harish sharma wrote:

Can you check your environment is not in sleep mode/maintenance mode in OS website

Solution

harish sharma wrote:

Hi Harish, I think this is a bug, just happened to me, Just click on "I have an enterprise account" and after click log in button again and will work

Best Regards,

Carlos Lessa

Hi,

It is a new UX feature from OutSystems.

To choose the environment you want to connect to, you have to click on "I have an enterprise account". Then you can choose both your company environment and your personal area.

Cheers