[IdP] SSO logout failure

Forge Component
(43)
Published on 5 Jun by Leonardo Fernandes
43 votes
Published on 5 Jun by Leonardo Fernandes

To login the ADFS via SSO is OK.

However, it fail to logout and prompt the '404 - file or directory not found'. any suggestion to tackle it?



Hi Jessica, try to go to the IDP homepage, click on SAML Message Log and check the error, if you understand the error act according, if not upload here to extra help


Anyway I just try to enter in the IDP page and got the same error and page as yours, solution: refresh the dependencies and publish the IDP, after that, I could enter and take this print, so try the same on yours

Cheers

Carlos Lessa

Hi Carlos, 

The situation is unchanged. It still failed. 

The logout xml request is enclosed. 





Jessica Lee wrote:

Hi Carlos, 


The situation is unchanged. It still failed. 

The logout xml request is enclosed. 






Hi Jessica, can you tell me the steps you are doing to login and after to logout? The SSO login is working fine?

this related URL looks strange to me (not saying is wrong but usually is the page you are trying to do logout and this page has no bottom to logout)


In the login, I will check user id = null to redirect the SSO login screen as below screen

For logout 

Hi Carlos, 

the SSO login is successful. 


The login result is enclosed.  



Jessica Lee wrote:

In the login, I will check user id = null to redirect the SSO login screen as below screen

For logout 

Try to change the GetLogoutUrl for the one inside the IDP

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

IdP_SingleLogout_URL

I did recently an implementation in a react app and I used that one, I can't say why I used that one cuz I don't remember but for me worked fine

try and let me know if work for you

Thank Carlos, 

May I know what parameter to be set in this idp_SingleLogout_URL for reactive web apps? 



Jessica Lee wrote:

Thank Carlos, 

May I know what parameter to be set in this idp_SingleLogout_URL for reactive web apps? 



in my case just OriginalUrl


Hi Carlos, 

Sorry, it is still not workable. ''404 - file or directory not found'' is shown once clicking logout.

 How to check what file or directory is missing?

Many Thanks




Jessica Lee wrote:

Hi Carlos, 

Sorry, it is still not workable. ''404 - file or directory not found'' is shown once clicking logout.

 How to check what file or directory is missing?

Many Thanks




Here is possible you are being redirected to the wrong ou inexistent page, so I can't help more without checking all the config and debugging the code and check what is happening.

I would advice add breaking points and check all flow to logout and check the URL, in the end, to check if is a page in your app, if send the URL correctly, it is the URL from the original, etc


Carlos, Thank for your help.

Hi,

I have the same problem with the logout, in Firefox is Okay, but Google Chrome redirects me to the same page, Can you help me?

Regards,

Hi, Josep, 


You are luckier than me. At least, the firefox is workable. I still cannot work in all browsers till now. If you have any finding, please share it with me.