I'm trying to add a group filter and I also want to put an if inside it. I've already tried:

1) It does not work.

If(Session.boolean_OnlyWithErrors,
Session.boolean_OnlyWithErrors = HasErrors, True)

2) It does not work.

If(Session.boolean_OnlyWithErrors,
Session.boolean_OnlyWithErrors = HasErrors, HasErrors = True OR HasErrors = False)

3) It workes.

Session.boolean_OnlyWithErrors = HasErrors

But in case 3 I can't have one situation that retrieves all records. And our Project Owner didn't approve it. =S

So, what would be the best practices in this case?

In cases 1 and 2 I got the message: "Database returned the following error:  ORA-00920: invalid relational operator.

This column 'hasErrors' is a result of a calculated attribute. First I've summed the errors (decimals) and then made another calculated field (errors > 0) called HasErros (boolean)

Thank you all very much

Hi L.,

I'm not entirely sure what you want to achieve. It seems you want something like "If(Session.boolean_OnlyWithErrors, HasErrors, True)"? That is, if the Session Variable is False, you return everything, otherwise, you only return those that have errors?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi L.,

I'm not entirely sure what you want to achieve. It seems you want something like "If(Session.boolean_OnlyWithErrors, HasErrors, True)"? That is, if the Session Variable is False, you return everything, otherwise, you only return those that have errors?

Yes, that's exactly what I want. But this, doesn't work as well...

Oh, I have to add that I'm working with an extension (external database).

Hi Lucas,

"Doesn't work" as in, it doesn't give the right results, or as in, it gives errors?