I am using Iframe in mobile app to render a webpage. But I am unable to display the full page. I have tried different css properties but to no avail. Vertical scroll is there but no horizontal scrolling. Any suggestions.


Hi Guarav,

Can you provide oml.

you need to add css on div height:100% and add iframe inside to div.



Regards

Rahul Sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Guarav,

Can you provide oml.

you need to add css on div height:100% and add iframe inside to div.



Regards

Rahul Sahu

I have shared the oml.


Hi Gaurav,


I have seen the oml, maybe you could try to put width and height directly on the attributes, and not in the css like your oml.


Thanks

Toto wrote:

Hi Gaurav,


I have seen the oml, maybe you could try to put width and height directly on the attributes, and not in the css like your oml.


Thanks


  I have tried that already. It is still not working.

Hi,


Sorry just get it what you ask, you want the scroll bar to visible right ?

If you generate the native apps, you can drag it like it have scroll.


Thanks

Toto wrote:

Hi,


Sorry just get it what you ask, you want the scroll bar to visible right ?

If you generate the native apps, you can drag it like it have scroll.


Thanks

Yes, I have been testing it on mobile itself. I have already generated native apps. But I am only able to scroll up and down and not left and right. Due to this only half page is rendering on screen and I am unable to view the other half.

Thanks


Hi Gaurav,


Yes, I tested using your page, and it cannot scroll. But if I try with wikipedia.com, I can view the scroll.

This is my guess, try to put on your report page (the one that you want to put on the iframe) a fix height and width (not using percent).


Gaurav Pandey wrote:

Toto wrote:

Hi,


Sorry just get it what you ask, you want the scroll bar to visible right ?

If you generate the native apps, you can drag it like it have scroll.


Thanks

Yes, I have been testing it on mobile itself. I have already generated native apps. But I am only able to scroll up and down and not left and right. Due to this only half page is rendering on screen and I am unable to view the other half.

Thanks