Iframe
Question

I am using Iframe in mobile app to render a webpage. But I am unable to display the full page. I have tried different css properties but to no avail. Vertical scroll is there but no horizontal scrolling. Any suggestions.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Guarav,

Can you provide oml.

you need to add css on div height:100% and add iframe inside to div.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Guarav,

Can you provide oml.

you need to add css on div height:100% and add iframe inside to div.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

I have shared the oml.

TestIframe.oml

Champion

Hi Gaurav,

I have seen the oml, maybe you could try to put width and height directly on the attributes, and not in the css like your oml.

Thanks

Toto wrote:

Hi Gaurav,

I have seen the oml, maybe you could try to put width and height directly on the attributes, and not in the css like your oml.

Thanks

I have tried that already. It is still not working.

Champion

Hi,

Sorry just get it what you ask, you want the scroll bar to visible right ?

If you generate the native apps, you can drag it like it have scroll.

Thanks

Toto wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Yes, I have been testing it on mobile itself. I have already generated native apps. But I am only able to scroll up and down and not left and right. Due to this only half page is rendering on screen and I am unable to view the other half.

Thanks

Champion

Hi Gaurav,

Yes, I tested using your page, and it cannot scroll. But if I try with wikipedia.com, I can view the scroll.

This is my guess, try to put on your report page (the one that you want to put on the iframe) a fix height and width (not using percent).

Gaurav Pandey wrote:

Toto wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Yes, I have been testing it on mobile itself. I have already generated native apps. But I am only able to scroll up and down and not left and right. Due to this only half page is rendering on screen and I am unable to view the other half.

Thanks

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.