Hi Everyone,

I am creating multilingual application for reactive where i am trying to set local but it didn't change the text. I don't know what wrong i am doing

Please find the attached oml.

Regards,

Virat

Hi Virat,

Check out this post to get an idea how to use the Multilingual component.

You can also review an implementation in the Multilingual ToDo Sample App available in the Forge. It is a Mobile App but the idea is the same.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

virat kohli wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am creating multilingual application for reactive where i am trying to set local but it didn't change the text. I don't know what wrong i am doing

Please find the attached oml.

Regards,

Virat

Hi Virat, I'm almost sure we don't have multilanguage to Reactive, at least the same way we have in Traditional Web, In traditional web, it lives on the Data tab as you can see in the pic

But to Reactive you need to use a Forge component:https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/1784/multilingual-mobile-component as you don't have the folder multilingual locales

Best Regards

Carlos Lessa

Hi All,

It is correct there is not yet build-in multilingual support... yet!

Multilingual support is on the Roadmap for Reactive web applications, and OutSystems is working on it. This is shared in OutSystems Meetups. The experience will be more in line with what is possible for Traditional Web apps.

Regards,

Daniel