How to remove the selected item from the list record and the local list variable?

Hi everybody,

What i'm trying to do is to remove form the list record and from the local list variable the selected item in this list record when i press the trash can:

What i have at the moment:

The problem is that like this i'm only removing from the list records and if i refresh the page the item is still there because it still on the source list, so i need to be able to remove from both lists at the same time, but i'm not being able to send the id of the selected item in the list record to the correspondent item in the list local variable.

Can someone provide some OML example or try to explain what should i do?

Im using outsytems 11 and im tring to do this in a tradicional web app.

Regards,

Leonardo Abrantes.

Hi,

Please refer below link,

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/34352/how-to-get-a-particular-row-of-record-from-a-list/

So when u click on the delete icon pass the id value as input to the action and add logic to delete from both the places.

Hi,

Also attaching snap,

Solution

Hi Leonardo,

Create Input Parameter for Remove Server Action and Pass the Current Row Number in OnClick Then Assign the Input Parameter to Position in List_Remove Action. Refer the Below Screenshots,

Thanks,

Mayilsamy L

Solution

Mayilsamy Lingappan wrote:

Hi Leonardo,

Create Input Parameter for Remove Server Action and Pass the Current Row Number in OnClick Then Assign the Input Parameter to Position in List_Remove Action. Refer the Below Screenshots,

Thanks,

Mayilsamy L

Hi Mayilsamy,

Thank you for your help, i followed your example and it worked.